Welcome to the ACE Artist Page Submission Form. As an ACE member, you are entitled to have your very own page on our website to help promote your art career. This is intended for those artists that DON’T have their own website, and the resulting page will be linked from our Members List page. If you have your own website, verify that it is linked on our Members List page. If your website isn’t linked, use the ACE Artist Website URL Form to submit your website link to our webmaster.
If you don’t have a website, you can still have a presence on the web with an ACE Member’s Artist Page
Your name and email address are required, and any other info is at your discretion. Once your personal artist page or website link is live, you will be contacted via the email you’ve provided.
- Make sure ALL your image files are ready and in the same directory on your computer before you proceed with this form. That includes your head shot as well; the head shot is not required and can be omitted.
- Acceptable file formats for image files are: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
- File format should be 72 ppi with the longest side being 1024 pixels. Horizontal images will look best on the page but not required. However, it is strongly recommended to not send files of both horizontal and vertical orientation. Also, it is best to make sure all files have the same dimensions. (i.e. send files that are all 1024 pixels by 768 pixels)
- Make sure you have all your information ready before starting, and fill out the form with as much information as you can. The only way to make changes to your page once you submit this form is to submit a completely new form. Then the new page will replace the old page.
- Please only press the submit button once and wait for the confirmation page before doing anything else on our site. Also, don’t leave the site. The more images you select, the longer it will take to get the confirmation page. However, do wait for the confirmation page.